Dining at Walt Disney World is one of the most important topics to discuss when you’re planning a trip to the most magical place on Earth! Everyone has to eat, right?
Rick Killingsworth and Paula Brown have put together the most comprehensive look at dining around Walt Disney World you’ll find. It’s called Dining at Walt Disney World: The Definitive Guide.
Rick is the publisher of DisneyDining.com and Paula is a Travel Writer from Orlando. Together, they have created “The Definitive Guide” to where you should eat when you’re at WDW.
Here’s what’s inside the book…
- Detailed descriptions of every Disney dining venue
- Understanding and receiving the best value from the Disney Dining Plan
- How to snag hard-to-get dining reservations
- Saving time and money while dining
- The “must do” character meals
- Disney Dining.com exclusive picks and tips
If you are going to Walt Disney World, you just have to get this book to check out all the incredible dining options!
The DiscountJoin The Club for 30% off of Dining at Walt Disney World.