WDW announced a new deal this week just for First Responders. First Responders (U.S. Police Officer, Firefighter, EMT, Doctor, Nurse, and 911 Dispatchers) will receive a great discount when they book with 1 of the 7 Disney Springs area hotels for this deal. This deal is good for your stay through September 3rd.
Here are the hotels that are part of the First Responder Discount:
· B Resort & Spa — this chic lifestyle resort opened in 2014 with 394 designer guest rooms and suites, the full-service B Indulged®AVEDA Spa, and features American Kitchen Bar & Grill and complimentary Wi-Fi
· Best Western Lake Buena Vista – the 308-room, 18-story hotel offers two restaurants, heated pools, a fitness center, wireless high-speed internet, and beautiful views of the Walt Disney World Resort and scenic Lake Buena Vista
· DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando — the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney Springs Resort Area, the hotel features 229 spacious one- and two-bedroom suites, a tropically landscaped pool, splash pad and tennis
· Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace — just steps from Disney Springs, the 1,011-room hotel offers a beautifully redesigned pool area with two outdoor pools and a Float Lagoon, and four new restaurants and lounges
· Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista — connected to Disney Springs via Pedestrian Skybridge, the 814-room hotel features seven dining options including a Disney Character Breakfast every Sunday, two heated pools and a fitness center
· Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area — featuring newly renovated rooms steps from Disney Springs, the hotel offers complimentary Wi-Fi, kids under 11 eat free, and unique on-site Disney Benefits, including continuous shuttles to Disney Parks.
· Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – 60-Day FastPass+ and Extra Magic Hours with the closest hotel to Disney Springs. Experience Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground and continuous transportation to Disney Theme Parks.
Staying at 1 of these 7 Disney Springs Resorts does come with some great perks. When you stay at a Disney Springs hotel, you will have access to the parks during Extra Magic Hours, which is typically only available to guests staying at an on-site resort. You will also get to book your FastPass+ 60 days before you arrive, this will save a ton of time in the parks. Another fantastic perk is the shuttle service that runs to the parks. Shuttles arrive every 30 minutes or so.
We appreciate all of our First Responders! We know you work very hard and deserve the perfect vacation. If you want to take advantage of this great discount contact our friends at Destinations to Travel.